AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool Not Showing Actuall Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I am trying to find out my ad using Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool it tells my ad is now showing but when I am searching it is not available.

myflyright - Italy.png

Please give me any idea what's going on.

In addition to this, what is other search term and why this data is not available?

screenshot-adwords.google.com-2017-03-16-21-59-17.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ahosan K,

The most common reason is that the campaign targeting location is different from your physical location.

As per the screenshot(Ad preview tool), the target location is Italy and the Google domain is www.google.it

Are you physically located in the same location?

"In addition to this, what is other search term and why this data is not available?"

The data might not get updated.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Ahosan K,

In addition to the above, I'd note that 'your ad is showing' does not mean that the ad will be triggered by each and every search query matching the keyword. Sometimes you may get outranked by your competitors and quite often, the daily budget may not be sufficient to support the keyword across 24 hours of the day which results in intermittent display. If you use weird keywords or they were misused by other advertisers in the past, your ad rank may not be sufficient to surpass the minimum threshold  which may result in showing rarely even if you are the only one bidding on the term.

Best,

Lakatos