AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview Tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

For a particular keyword, bubble showing that ad is running now. however when I am trying to check with ad preview tool it's not appearing. I am not sure why Google Ad preview tool showing 40 results instead of 10?

Can anybody help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Preview Tool

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Chen Yuan

If you can't see your ads in preview tool it usually means your daily budget or bids are too low.

You should click "check" many times and search for your ads. Sometimes ads appear but you see error "ads is not displayed", so I advice you to make a double-check.

In every attempt you will also see a reason why your ads is not displayed. It should helps you to find solution to optimize your ads.

Ad Preview Tool

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Another reason you may not see your ad in the preview tool is if your geographic location targeting is different than the location setting in the preview tool.

Ad Preview Tool

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

HI @Chen Yuan,

Though the most possible reasons have been mentioned above.

Let me list all:

Low ad rank

Exhausted budget

limited budget

Ad scheduling

Ad preview tools location set to different than the campaign targeting location.(also set the Google Domain of targeting country).

Try after changing the device in the Ad preview tool.

In any of the above cases, the tool will let you know the reason for not triggering the ads.

Also, note that the bubble status is not real time. You need to trust on the Ad preview tool to get the real time status.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’