AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Keeps Being Disapproved After Review: Site Suspended - Site Not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Google AdWords suspended site after the landing page was defaced sometime in mid January, it's now working properly and I have submitted review requests twice but still came out disapproved, so I deleted the ad campaign and started a new one, it's automatically site-suspended. I checked the policy details, it used to be Site Not Working but not it's just '--'. My site is a professional translation services Penerjemah Ekspres. I don't want to risk account ban for submitting another request for review. Can you please explain what's the issue here?

Thank you kindly.

Tika

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Follow the instructions in this link;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1308246?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Indeed, this site loads very slowly. This could be the reason;

The site must be accessible from all locations and  from all devices. 

Consult with your webmaster.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’