AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My ad status is: disapproved and the

Policy details is: Site suspended:

My ad is the following:

"Empower Network
Become a Member and Learn how to
Become an Network Marketer
empowernetwork.com/thedreamidea/blog/what-is-possible-with-empower-network/?id=thedreamidea/thedream..."

Email I received is the following:
Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

From my guess is that i have to correct something in my blog. How will i know exactly what the problem is?

Any advice will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Arsenis

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arsenis E
September 2015

Re: Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Your site violates the "advertiser claims " section of the Policy and specifically the "easy money" clause;

This business model cannot be advertised on Google;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arsenis E
September 2015

Re: Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you,

You have answered my question. I changed my ad to something else and got it accepted. Too bad though my account got suspended from the previous ad and now I cannot use adwords anymore.

I hope they change their policy of suspending accounts for approved ads (after getting suspended from disapproved ads),because a lot of people that are doing this for the 1st time will definitely get it a couple of times wrong until they get it right.

Regards,

Arsenis