AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ads has been disapproved for numerous times. The first time it was disapproved, the reason was that my website was a parked domain. I had just registered that domain so it was reasonable that i got such reply.

I subsequently updated my website and resubmitted for approval, again, it was disapproved, the reason? Parked domain, without any explanation. 

The 3rd time, i got the same reply. So i can't help but wonder whether the person in charge really reviewed my website or just didn't bother to go through my page. 

www.andersafe.com is my web address, take a look and tell me whether it's a parked domain, Google.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Disapproved

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Andersafe,

Google periodically reviews sites and disapproves ads if the site isn't working. Though the site is working fine now, it is possible that it wasn't when Google reviewed it. So one way is to ensure the site is up & running all the time.

If you're sure it is, you can request a review here: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Ad Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

It's not the disapproval that irks me, it is the vague reply which makes me confused. If there is something wrong with my webpage content, they should be straightforward, not just classify it as violation of site policy without explaining further. It's a waste of time to resubmit over and over again when they simply don't explain what went wrong.