AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up an adwords campaign 2 weeks ago, this is something which i have done on a few occasions for my company. We are a draughting college where we also run a number of short courses on Autodesk products. I am aware that we cannot make use of a brand name such as Autodesk or a name of any of their products, i decided to make use of the abbreviation 'CAD' which means Computer Aided Design/draughting. This is a general term in the industry and i have seen other adverts making use of the abbreviation. For some reason my ad was disapproved, i have queried this with Google but i have not had any response. This has been ongoing for more than a week and i am getting frustrated at this point. If anyone can assist me or has any suggestions i would appreciate that.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ross,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

What do you see as the reason for disapproval?

If you don't know the exact reason, customize 'Columns' and add 'Site Policy' to the reporting view at the Ad tab. Now, you will able to see the reason for disapproval.  

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.