AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproved - help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I have somebody who helps me with google ads.  He lodged a campaign and there are 13 ads that run under that campaign - all with the same URL details.  five of the ads were accepted, the rest rejected. I am totally confused and have a few questions: (a) how come some of the ads are accepted and others are rejected when they all have the same URL address and (b) the message I get is this:  

"Ad Issue(s): [Display URL] One display URL domain per ad group ~~~~~~~~~ Ad Text:".  What must I do to fix the problem?  There is only one URL domain for all the ads so what can be wrong? Any help will be much appreciated.  Regards Nanika

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad Disapproved - help

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Nanika,

From the sounds of it, at one point there were ads that had different URLs in the same adgroup. Once that happens, and the ads are automatically disapproved, you need to resubmit all disapproved ads to trigger a re-review.

Edit the ad so that it complies with all of our policies, and then click Save. Make sure that you actually edit your ad -- if you don't make any changes to your ad, it won't be resubmitted for review.

If you do this and you are still seeing that message, please contact the AdWords support team as we do not have access to your account: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Nanika,

From the sounds of it, at one point there were ads that had different URLs in the same adgroup. Once that happens, and the ads are automatically disapproved, you need to resubmit all disapproved ads to trigger a re-review.

Edit the ad so that it complies with all of our policies, and then click Save. Make sure that you actually edit your ad -- if you don't make any changes to your ad, it won't be resubmitted for review.

If you do this and you are still seeing that message, please contact the AdWords support team as we do not have access to your account: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much Kathleen. Much appreciated! regards Nanika