AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproved for Circumventing systems please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Somebody can help me please? i m new on google adw and i don t understand where is the problem to fix it.I want to ask first because i don t want to try again because i m affraid google will ban my account.

my site is iclever.ro  and the add is  "Service apple sibiu-schimbare geam/display iph6/7. Reparatii telefon apple display geam reparatii tablete apple"

In my site if you click on logo,it will open facebook page.This can be the problem?

Thank you! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

It's a serious violation and you should try to fix it as soon as possible. Read more details on Circumventing systems AdWords policy here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en

I would suggest fixing this issue on your website ASAP and then reach our to AdWords support to review it.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I read those terms but i don t understand more exactly what is the issue.I fixed it.I removed facebook redirect.But i m affraid that if this is not the only problem and then they will close my account.