AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproved for Circumventing systems please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Somebody can help me please? i m new on google adw and i don t understand where is the problem to fix it.I want to ask first because i don t want to try again because i m affraid google will ban my account.

my site is iclever.ro  and the add is  "Service apple sibiu-schimbare geam/display iph6/7. Reparatii telefon apple display geam reparatii tablete apple"

In my site if you click on logo,it will open facebook page.This can be the problem?

Thank you! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

It's a serious violation and you should try to fix it as soon as possible. Read more details on Circumventing systems AdWords policy here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en

I would suggest fixing this issue on your website ASAP and then reach our to AdWords support to review it.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I read those terms but i don t understand more exactly what is the issue.I fixed it.I removed facebook redirect.But i m affraid that if this is not the only problem and then they will close my account.