AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproved, Adwords is asking a Legit Address And Phone Number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello friends,

My loan type ad was disapproved for the violation of Site Policy on Financial Services. As I contacted Google here's the response I got

"Regretfully, the site is still not fully compliant with our policy in Financial Services. Please add a legitimate physical address and phone number to your site. You can add it in the 'Contact Us' page and at the footer of each page in a smaller font."

In my landing page's footer part I clearly added this disclaimer " (My site's name) does not provide loans itself. We earn a commission from the loans company we refer you to. This website is free for you to use."

I don't think I need to put a legit address and phone number since I'm not the one who provides the loan, I'm only reffering. Any help?

By the way the loan provider is from UK and I'm from Philippines.

Response is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Disapproved, Financial services

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello jeterboy; welcome;

We recently had a similar case with financial services advertising:

Check this thread:

When Advertising financial services, you must comply with several sections of the Policy:

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’