AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapprovals - Suspension - Parent/Child Accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

Just curious I got an email saying that one of my child accounts has a final warning for ad disapprovals. What should I do next?

If that child account gets suspended do all of my other accounts in the MCC get affected? Or would it just be the child account that would get punished. I just want to make sure of the safety of all of my other accounts. Because I have a feeling that if I tried to fix this ad disapproval that it would just end up getting suspended so I don't really want to risk it. Please provide me with some pointers and information on what to do next, and what will happen with my parent & child accounts.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad Disapprovals - Suspension - Parent/Child Accounts

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey,

If the warning has been sent for your child account, it will only be that account that will be penalised. Any other account using the same domain will get affected due to bad history. However, all other independent accounts will remain unaffected.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

deleted

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's not an actual child. It is an account that has it's own client ID (Child account) but is under our Manager ID (Parent account).

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi again,

Any account in your MCC is an individual account with its own client ID. Therefore any warnings given to it will only affect that account unless you are running other accounts to advertise the same domain, for eg. if you are running separate search and display network accounts.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com