AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am facing a Unique Problem... I have 3 Ads in one Ad group. 2 Ads are for mobile and one in General. 

I have rechecked almost 100 times that Display URL and Destination URL are same in all 3 ads but 1 Ad is approved and 2 mobile ads are disapproved. And Google is saying that Ads are disapproved due to inaccurate Display URL .... Than why Google has approved 1 Ad and Disapproved other 2 Ads?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Safdar A
September 2015

Re: Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Make a minor change in the ad - and resubmit;
Sometimes, a space character - added to the URL and this cause the issue. Try to retype the URL.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Safdar A
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Make a minor change in the ad - and resubmit;
Sometimes, a space character - added to the URL and this cause the issue. Try to retype the URL.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Moshe for reply.
I have done all things many times. I am more concerned about if Google wants to disapprove these ads than Google should Disapprove all. But Google is Approving one Ad and Disapproving other 2. At the moment, again I have again edited it and one is approved within 5 min and others are still Eligible from last 30 Min. Smiley Very Happy
I want to send its Snapshot but here is no option available.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The best would be to call customer service and check with them.