AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am facing a Unique Problem... I have 3 Ads in one Ad group. 2 Ads are for mobile and one in General. 

I have rechecked almost 100 times that Display URL and Destination URL are same in all 3 ads but 1 Ad is approved and 2 mobile ads are disapproved. And Google is saying that Ads are disapproved due to inaccurate Display URL .... Than why Google has approved 1 Ad and Disapproved other 2 Ads?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Safdar A
September 2015

Re: Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Make a minor change in the ad - and resubmit;
Sometimes, a space character - added to the URL and this cause the issue. Try to retype the URL.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Moshe for reply.
I have done all things many times. I am more concerned about if Google wants to disapprove these ads than Google should Disapprove all. But Google is Approving one Ad and Disapproving other 2. At the moment, again I have again edited it and one is approved within 5 min and others are still Eligible from last 30 Min. Smiley Very Happy
I want to send its Snapshot but here is no option available.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The best would be to call customer service and check with them.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’