AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is Circumventing systems Error? Is it new policy by adwords? The ads I am running previously, now unable to. 

Scenario: 

I was running an offer ad for my adgroup. Now I have just changed landing page in my ad. The ad went under review process and got disapproved. Same happening with other ads as well, If I am doing any changes.

I have red related this error, but couldn't figure out the exact reason. Please let me know why this is happening? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dubai Shopping,

As per the information on the policy page, Circumventing systems means

'Engaging in practices that attempt to interfere with Google's advertising systems and processes'

Examples: Cloaking; using dynamic DNS to switch page or ad content; manipulating ad text or site content in order to bypass our automated system checks; restricting access to so many of your landing pages that it makes it difficult to meaningfully review your ad, site, or account

Find more details here - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en

Deepak

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Deepak_V.. Don't you think this is just foolishness. copying that policy from google page and pasting here. I have red those, as I have mentioned above. It would be great if someone explains me that policy with example.

Thanks 

Re: Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Dubai Shopping F

Your first question was

"What is Circumventing systems Error?"

And I provided you the policy page which explains the policy with examples.

You never mentioned you have already read the policy.

Don't you think that is foolishness?

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"I have red related this error, but couldn't figure out the exact reason. Please let me know why this is happening? " Last two lines. Anyway thanks