AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is Circumventing systems Error? Is it new policy by adwords? The ads I am running previously, now unable to. 

Scenario: 

I was running an offer ad for my adgroup. Now I have just changed landing page in my ad. The ad went under review process and got disapproved. Same happening with other ads as well, If I am doing any changes.

I have red related this error, but couldn't figure out the exact reason. Please let me know why this is happening? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dubai Shopping,

As per the information on the policy page, Circumventing systems means

'Engaging in practices that attempt to interfere with Google's advertising systems and processes'

Examples: Cloaking; using dynamic DNS to switch page or ad content; manipulating ad text or site content in order to bypass our automated system checks; restricting access to so many of your landing pages that it makes it difficult to meaningfully review your ad, site, or account

Find more details here - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en

Deepak

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Deepak_V.. Don't you think this is just foolishness. copying that policy from google page and pasting here. I have red those, as I have mentioned above. It would be great if someone explains me that policy with example.

Thanks 

Re: Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Dubai Shopping F

Your first question was

"What is Circumventing systems Error?"

And I provided you the policy page which explains the policy with examples.

You never mentioned you have already read the policy.

Don't you think that is foolishness?

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"I have red related this error, but couldn't figure out the exact reason. Please let me know why this is happening? " Last two lines. Anyway thanks