AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Approved but not yet serving issue #2

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello everyone, well it passed already 1 day and the status of my ads change already to Approved but now says not yet serving and indicates issue #2 I tried to use ad preview and diagnosis but it shows this

Showing ads right now?

Your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens.
Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown: Japan  

my target was for spanish countries and I never use the word Japan I use the word Japon in spanish. I'm asking in english but everything was made in spanish. but more important what it is issue #2, I want to be able to fix it, but I need to know the problem,  what could it be? please help. thank you for at least trying 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Ad Approved but not yet serving issue #2

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jose,

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. It sounds like you have a very particular set of issues, and therefore Google Support direct are most likely to be able to help you. You can call them or do live chat via the 'contact adwords' button in the top corner.

In general it sounds like you should check a few of your campaign settings:

1) have you selected the right country from the locations list?

2) have you definitely selected the Spanish language?

3) in advanced location options, are you targetng People in, or who show interest in my targeted location (recommended) or People in my targeted location? There is a big difference between these two options, but Google defaults you in to the first, which is not always best and can cause issues.

Best of luck Jose.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+