AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Approved, But it showing This ad is not eligible to run search network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi...

My Ad is Approved, but it showing that this ad is not eligible to run the search Network...  i also have the amount the acount..

but my ads are not running...

Can anyone help me why my ad is not running.....

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad Approved, But it showing This ad is not eligible to run search network

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Uday,

My Ad is Approved, but it showing that this ad is not eligible to run the search Network

As a matter of curousity, I am wondering whether your campaign is set to target Google Search Network or Google Display Network?

If you go to campaign settings>>Network and Devices>> which network can you see there?

Because in case you have chosen to target Google Display Network, ad diagnosis is going to show you this message only which you wrote in your thread.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome to our  growing community!

Please see the solution on this thread: My ad is not eligible to run in search network

More Power,
Loraine

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Uday Kumar,

In that case you can contact Google Adwords by visiting below link:
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=approval_request

Thanks
Anchal
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Uday,

My Ad is Approved, but it showing that this ad is not eligible to run the search Network

As a matter of curousity, I am wondering whether your campaign is set to target Google Search Network or Google Display Network?

If you go to campaign settings>>Network and Devices>> which network can you see there?

Because in case you have chosen to target Google Display Network, ad diagnosis is going to show you this message only which you wrote in your thread.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

myself abdul wants to start internetadverisement plz can u help mi how to start and earn from it.. your reply will be highly appreciable

thanq

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my campaign to set to search & Display network....

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ABDUL,

Are you interested in puttings ads on your website & earn when people click on those ads?

You are referring to Google AdSense, another product of Google.

Please read Google AdSense  articles in the Help Center to get started.

More Power,
Loraine

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you checked this link on the Help Center?

It says:

• Ad Status: Eligible

If your ad has the status "eligible," it can run on Google search pages. However, it cannot yet run on the Google Network until we review and approve the ad according to our advertising policies. In case your ads have this status more than 3 business days, please feel free to write into us and we wil be glad to expedite the process for you.

If your ad has an "under review" status for more than 3 business days, please consider the following:

• We won't review ads over the weekend or on official holidays, so the waiting time may be longer if it spans one of those days.
  • Sometimes we encounter unexpectedly high volumes of ad submissions, so in those cases, ad review may take a little longer. However, we do our best to review all ads as soon as possible.
  • If your ad falls under certain policies, it might require additional review, which can extend the time it takes to get approved.

While your ad is awaiting review, you might want to take the opportunity to review our advertising policiesto ensure that your ads, keywords, and website comply.

An ad with an "eligible" status can run on Google search pages, but it won't run on our search partners or Display Network placements until we review and approve the ad..

More Power,
Loraine

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Uday,

Ad Preview and diagnosis tool is specific to Google search results only and there is no preview tool for Google Display Network ads.

I would strongly encourage you to separate the Google Display Network from Google Search Network Campaign because the behaviour of users on both networks is different. Majority of times, users perform direct actions on Search network and respond quickly, whereas the users on Google Display Network behave in a different manner. Hence, in order to get the most out of Google Network, best practices always recommend separating out the campaigns.

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Uday,

my campaign to set to search & Display network...

It means you are running your ad on search and Display network at same campaign.

In that case You can chcek your ads on Adpreview Tool where you will get the exact reason why your ads are not showing.

One more thing i will strongly suggest you to create separte campaign for both Search and Content Network becuse both Search and Content have different nature. 

Thanks
Anchal