AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Approval took a lot longer than usual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have had my adwords account for 3 years, and I never had an issue with ad approval process. Whenever i setup a display ad it took 24 hours to get approved. About 15 days ago I put a display ad and it hasn’t been approved yet, it took longer than 1 to 3 business day approval time according to Google. These ads were for father’s day and there are two days left for me to show these ads. Please help; I don’t understand what is wrong. All our banners are 100% comply with google policies. Any suggestion are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any replies.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RHD1
September 2015

Re: Ad Approval took a lot longer than usual

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey RHD1,

This seems to of been happening lately to many advertisers. My suggestion would be to fill out the a re-review form. Click on 'Contact Us' under the 'How Long Will It Take' section here.

They usually resolve the issue pretty fast, however I don't know if it will be resolved by tomorrow!

Thanks,

BI

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RHD1
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey RHD1,

This seems to of been happening lately to many advertisers. My suggestion would be to fill out the a re-review form. Click on 'Contact Us' under the 'How Long Will It Take' section here.

They usually resolve the issue pretty fast, however I don't know if it will be resolved by tomorrow!

Thanks,

BI

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much Bluelon! I call them and they took care of it.