AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Account suspended for site policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Trust things are well. I had created an ad account for my company a couple of days back. It ran well for 2 days and then all of a sudden I had this mail from Adword about policy violation about my website and that the account will be suspended. I fail to understand if the account was approved and ran well for 2 days then how come all of a sudden it got suspended 2 days later.I tried approaching their chat and call help facilities to understand the issue in greater details, however I was given generic answers about the violation but no specifics were highlighted. 

Kindly help what change in the site needs to be incorporated to make the campaigns functional again. I hope we live in a just world with equal unbiased opportunities for all. Any help will be deeply appreciated. After the first warning mail on the same day of its suspension, I had updated the content of the website as guided and written through in the generic site policy violation link. The account belongs to the same id from which I am posting this comment.

Cheers,

Sahil

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Account suspended for site policy violation

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi SYD O Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
Have you fill in this form- https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy
*This form usually take 1 business day to be reviewed or maybe longer. Hope you will wait in patient.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply. The URL of the site is www.Remotechelp.com. I have already made some changes to the content of the website to make it policy compliant and applied for a reviewal about 12 hours back. Kindly suggest if any further modifications are needed to make it functional.

Appreciate your help.