AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Action Required: Fix Google Third Party Program Policy Violations--- HELP PLEASE!

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Received an email below on Wednesday--- A past client apparently is going to all extremes to harass and complain about my company this client was only with us for 2 weeks and demanded all money back since he said he didnt get any new leads from the services- He did get all his money back I ended up having to pay for all services/clicks for him and he is still not happy. We do send analytics to clients and also did for this client but now since that was back in June 2016 I do not have his account any further nor his customer ID number or analytics I replied back to the email explaining what had happened with this client but I have not heard back yet and not sure if it is even enough information.  

Thank You for taking the time to read and possably help out 

Rebecca 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Apex,

Obfuscating AdWords performance by:

• Not providing minimum monthly performance reporting
  • Missing cost,CPC,impression information at the campaign,keyword level
  • Required Actions - Complete these and reply to this message within 15 days. Failure to do so will result in suspension of your AdWords MCC and all child accounts.
  • Provide us with an explanation for the alleged violations
  • Please elaborate on your reporting practices by providing us with answers to the following questions:
    • Do you send reports to your clients? If so, please elaborate on how this is done.
    • Do all of your clients have direct access to their AdWords accounts?
  • Provide us and (((((OLD CLIENT)))) with AdWords performance reports for every month since June 2016. Each report should have the month, year and AdWords customer ID clearly marked. You may choose to send the client reports without the AdWords Customer ID.
  • Send us a copy of an AdWords performance report for (((((((OLD CLIENT))))) and their corresponding AdWords customer ID(s) with the time period clearly marked. The report should cover all AdWords history for ((((((OLD CLIENT))))))) while its AdWords account was under your company’s management
  • Provide us with access to your client reporting platform by sending us instructions on linking an AdWords account to login
  • Fully disclose the existence of management and any other administrative fees in a clearly discoverable location on your website, marketing materials and invoices

Suggested Actions - We recommend that you take these steps to ensure that Google does not receive further complaints about your business.

• Conduct compliance training for sales force
1 Expert replyverified_user

Action Required: Fix Google Third Party Program Policy Violations--- HELP PLEASE!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd strongly recommend you call Google about this. As soon as possible. 

Be compliant and do what they are asking of you, otherwise as this email explains you will have your accounts suspended. 

Kind Regards

Abbie

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I did call right away and the Google rep. wasn't sure how to help and I had explained everything regarding the client etc. I had to send her the email so she can see it and she said just explain the relationship dealings with that client to the email sender and that should be fine...I have not received a response back letting me know if it was efficient or not, pretty worried as we are a large company with a great deal of clients and employees. There is no one as I can find to speak with at policy information 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Apex INC

You must comply with all action items listed. Once an  agency is audited  by Google you must reply to all action items and submit evidence  of compliance.  If you have followed the 3rd party guidelines, that shouldn't be that troublesome task...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’