I have been using adwords account for a few months now. Suddenly my adwords account has been suspended for no specific reason and unfortunately it was google who helped me build the campaigns as well from even setting up the account.I dont understand on what basis they have suspended the account. the best part is when I call up, I get a response saying they cannot help.It is very unfortunate that google provides free domains for a year and then when we use their domain along with the added adwords, we face problems and there is noone to help.
I am a new user for adwords,How would small businesses rest their trust on google adwords when already they have minimum resources to grow.
Re: Acount suspension
Steps to request for a review reconsideration for your Adwords account.
Here are the steps to be taken:
1. FIX YOUR WEBSITE
In order to fix this issue, first you'll have to make changes to your website to ensure that the following quality guidelines are met:
2. VERIFY YOUR WEBSITE
Once you've addressed the issues on your website so that they follow our quality guidelines, the next thing you should do is get your website verified by Google. You can do this through your Google Webmaster account:
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google account at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/.
2. Click the "Add a site" button, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as "http://www.example.com/."
3. Click "Continue." The Site verification page opens.
4. (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, "My Blog").
5. Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.
3. REQUEST ANOTHER REVIEW
Once you've fixed your site and verified it, now you can submit your site for reconsideration and get it reviewed again.