AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Accoutn Suspended - Payment processed and not refunded

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After opening a Adwords account for my client I received the following message in the account:

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

I paid an amount of 8000$ in the account a week ago and the money was processed by Google.

We were adding campaigns in the account right before this message showed up.

We still don't have any keywords, or ads added.

Only 3 campaigns groups and one payment of 8000$ that got charged on my credit card last week.

All billing information is correct and there were no error message on the charge.

This is the same business card I use on all my other client's accounts.

Now the account is suspended.

I can't have any phone service from Google (since it's suspended they hang up on me).

I sent an email and get a message that it will take 3 business days to get back to me.

We need to setup this account and be live April 1st.

This is really important for the client and for our relation with this client.

How come Google suspends the account after processing the 8000$ from the credit card and not even refunding this money before suspending the account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Accoutn Suspended - Payment processed and not refunded

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share the website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Here is the url for the page we want to promote through Adwords:
http://steamatictapis.ca/

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
OK; let me check on that
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Google is not able to link this URL to an Adwords account. Can you confirm the URL ( which is advertised)?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

For some reason  your site is down now;

Anyway; Good news; Google corrected the previous reply and your account is now un-suspended,
Having said that, I still would fix a few issues on your site, concerning Privacy,  to be more tightly  in compliance with the Policy. (You are missing a Privacy Policy, form is not SSL - though not yet required,...)

In other words -I would review the Policy and would improve  (business) transparency in terms of  privacy and customer complaints, to adhere more to the "spirit of the Policy". All this, to avoid  future (unnecessary) "incidents" of account suspension.

Good luck with your campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi my account was also suspended for the same reason. I tried to contact Google for a month and a half and I only get a generic email back from them, or if I call they tell me my account is suspended and hangs up. I cannot get in contact with a real person from Google. I also have all the documents to prove that I am the owner, but they just won't help me. Please let me know if you figure this out.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
@parker ;
Please open a new discussion about your case and share the website URL