AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I was told by notification that my adwords account has been suspended due to non-verification of billing information and I am shocked to see that as my credit card belongs to me and I have been using it on adwords for a very long time and I got an email stating same but when I had a chat with your representative she told me that it is because of text manipulation which I didn’t do at all.AT ALL means AT ALL. We didn’t even touch the text.
Whenever we were asked to change the things on website and account by Google, then only we made changes with your consent. And it’s been months we made any change, all of sudden you suspended our account without giving any information I need proper explanation on this.
Kindly let us know the exact problem as we don’t want to hear “you violated terms and conditions” as we haven’t and if we did then let us know exact point where we did as our account was running good for several months and now all of sudden it happened.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,
Can you share the exact message that you got from Google as well as your URL and if possible the ad that you used?

Re: Account suspension

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Your account is probably dead now. when it comes to billing suspensions it becomes vague and they never really explain. You may find more information by email them a suspension lift request. 

If you keep sending emails you'll probably just get the same response. 

Your other option is to ask that Mosh guy on the boards here. He may help with you determining what happened.