AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am totally confused now and need little help about my google adwords account which is suspended just now i was running my adwords since last months but when i opened my adwords account today,sudenly i got that my adwords account has been suspended,i dont know why it happened,i didn't change anything in my account so i got that my account suspended due to billing but i have still my balance in my account,please review it once again so that i can continue my ads.i am waiting to hear you soon.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspension

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, you need to communicate this with the customer care. This can be accessed by going to help->email

Re: Account suspension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Please share with us your website URL so we can have a look;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’