AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have canceled all my related accounts still my account showed an error that my account or related account is violating adwords policies,

wherein the last time my account went into suspension due to some confusion i provided all the billing documents to get it back from suspension and canceled all my account which were in my knowledge and confirmed with the representative (who was handeling my case) that i had no active accounts apart from the mother account in addition to i did not make even a single new ad neither edited worring that my account does not goes back into suspension or into any kind of review.

Still it got suspended , this has happened to me for the third time.Please Advise

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspension?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi RobertSharma, and welcome to the forum. 

Did you get any indication of which Policy was being breached?  It sounds like you were operating multiple accounts so it is likely you were breaching the Double Serving policy.  If you have already been talking to an AdWords representative I can only suggest that you get back in touch with them to ask for clarification.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They are working on it but i had different websites and according to me no policy is being violated and all my other accounts are nayway canceled and the same has been confirmed to me by the representative.

My only concern is that i will have to waste 10-15 days following this up then it might get active but if my accounts are already canceled and i have not made any change my accounts apart from changing bids and budget, so why it has been suspended after being reviewed thouroghly in my previous suspension?

Cobnut wrote:

Hi RobertSharma, and welcome to the forum. 

Did you get any indication of which Policy was being breached?  It sounds like you were operating multiple accounts so it is likely you were breaching the Double Serving policy.  If you have already been talking to an AdWords representative I can only suggest that you get back in touch with them to ask for clarification.

Jon

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Robert, I have no way of knowing precisely why your Account has been suspended.  If you're certain it's not for Double-Serving - and you have to be very certain, simply having two websites does not prevent you from breaching this policy - then it may be related to the websites themselves.

Can you share their URLs with us?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits