AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - I have found questions similar to this but none recent with any definitive answers.

I have had my AdWords account suspended.

Basically - last year I started trying to learn internet marketing. I did read through AdWords but found the enormity of information too overwhelming at the time so i didn't realise I was doing anything wrong. I used AdWords on a site that redirected to my Zazzle store - I found out that was not good. Since then I made mistakes with a couple of other sites. 4 in all.

2 of these sites I have since shut down. 2 I have control over.

I want to fix the ones I have control over to try and get my account back but the representative i spoke to on the phone told me I have to buy back the domains I no longer own and make them good.

I am unemployed and have been scraping money together to try to create a business online. I had started learning AdWords only recently to try and become certified in AdWords. Now I can see no hope at all. Is there any way I can get out of this mess?

Dave 

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Account suspension

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are correct; That is a risk you'll have to take. (That after fixing the domains  - you will not be un-suspended)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DoubleOhDave
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey, it's not all bad... Google just ignored my pleas, but luckily my career on Amazon is starting to take off with my publishing and writing... Their staff are much friendlier, easier to speak to and more understanding of mistakes. I actually feel honoured to be making money with their help. Google's staff on the other hand... Less said, the better.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

This is correct ;

A domain that had violated the Policy, has to  be brought into compliance, before it can be un-suspended. This is a firm requirement of Google. You'll have to get hold on these 2 domains.

Sorry; no other way I know of...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't mind doing that.. It's not a problem. I understand where I have made mistakes and am not trying to game the system or anything, in fact quite the opposite. I just don't understand why I have to buy back two domains ( so I was told on the phone) and rebuild the sites on them... I am broke and this will set me back weeks as I was already saving to pay the $50 for the adwords exam. I am also unsure about whether suspensions are lifted or not...everyone here seems to say that a suspension is permanent
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are correct; That is a risk you'll have to take. (That after fixing the domains  - you will not be un-suspended)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I have the same issue with my account; according to the email I received it was suppended because billing could not be verified.  However, I have made a payment with the very card they state they cannot verify.  Can you please assist?  I am confused.  I am kind of new and would like to know what is going on so that I follow all rules.  

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Maria D;

This discussion is closed . Please open a new for your case. Include your website URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

THIS IS SO sad - people just trying their best to make a go of things and Google Adwords just treat them like they are nothing

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DoubleOhDave
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey, it's not all bad... Google just ignored my pleas, but luckily my career on Amazon is starting to take off with my publishing and writing... Their staff are much friendlier, easier to speak to and more understanding of mistakes. I actually feel honoured to be making money with their help. Google's staff on the other hand... Less said, the better.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Adwords and google suck.Too much bull**bleep** and arrogance cause they think they own the net. So they set bull**bleep** rules and take forever to answer your problems and shut you down if you don't play their stupid arrogant game.Its like kids in elementary and google is the teacher.. That's the best way to describe it . One time it took a **bleep** week to get an email reply and it doesn't even relate to my question and the reason is simple.Google is arrogant and they don't care who advertises and who doesn't. They are a monopoly waiting to be broken. I hope some other company takes Google and their arrogant organization to the cleaners. Have you ever seen the name google anywhere without a capital G ?? That's how arrogant this organization is. Furthermore the bids are fixed and artificially inflated so you are forced to bid higher even though no one is competing against you. That;s how crooked Google is. I used to work there ..Stop wasting your time you all.. later.. By the way you couldn't even reach google adwords customer support by phone last year till they found out Microsoft Bing advertising has live phone support so they were forced to ad live phone help to compete. Trust me the whole google organization is corrupt !!