AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I face serious issues in "Google Adwords".In that we  got a mail like "Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions".

If there is any alternative way is there to run my "Google Adwords Campaign"?

I am waiting for your postive reply. Reply me as soon as possible.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello sales2;

Once an account is suspended, you (=the advertiser) cannot advertise anymore on AdWords. (An advertiser suspended is banned on any account.)

This is a " tough", non negotiable policy by Google. An appeal process is available only in rare cases.

What was the reason for suspension?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have create five "Google Accounts", thats the main reason.

When I create second account,it shows "Google Billing Accounts " has been suspended.

Then I try to contact "Google Support Team", they said like our billing address is wrong (Indian Rupees with Switzerland address).So you have to create another account.

Under the guidance of them we create another another.Finally they send mail like "Google Billing Accounts has been Suspended".

This is the problem that we have to faced.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Are all of your accounts suspended, or just the 4 additional accounts you created?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
They said like maintain last account and delete all other accounts.

So maintain last account what we create with Indian Rupees with Indian credit card holder

and delete all other accounts what we create

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Did you place credit card info into all the accounts or just one?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

I give credit card informations to all accounts with Indian Rupee with Switzerland address.

Final Account that we create have Indian Rupees with Indian Credit card holder.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

That will do it, when you have the finacial information on multiple accounts, it's like an instant suspension. You should call up Google and let them know what is really going on and I don't see why they wouldn't allow you to advertise. If you are unable to advertise there are plenty of other avenues out there that you can venture into which just as good results as you would be getting with Google. Let us know the final verdict.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your reply.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@sales2;

>>"I have create five "Google Accounts", thats the main reason.

You have violated a basic Policy requirement of "one business -  one account". (Aka double serving);

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’