AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have spent the best part of the last two weeks convincing the client and then setting up the adwords account for a client only to run for 5 days and then be shut down without any explanation.  I appealed assuming that there had been some kind of mistake only to recieve a message that said the decision was, 'correct and final'.  Working for agencies for 8 years I have run many campaigns without any problems more serious than excessive capitalisation and even took the best practice exam so am shocked that I'm having this issue.  I also would have expected Google who claim to be uber transparent would be at least able to tell me what the problem is but when I ring support they say they, 'can't give me any further details for security reasons', I asked them to give me some possible reasons or even hazzard a guess why my account wasn't running but they said 'guessing was against Google policy'.  

Can anyone help? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

We answered your first post;

Multiple posting will not change the answer, or un-suspend the account faster! Please refrain from multiple posting!

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Account-suspension-due-to-viola...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry I only reposted as I had recieved two different answers one of which was concerning the wrong account. I'm going to chase up on getting the site SSL secured if it is not currently.

Thanks for your help.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Since Google commented on your first one, please post further comments/ questions in the original thread;

Thank you!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Richard, I think your problem should be resolved now(based on filling up the form).