AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension. Please review and provide insight. Very frustrating.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i changed my business name from man and van derby     to      man with van derby.

everytime i try to make changes i have the account suspended, go through the verification process and same thing happens.......am really frustrated with it as it seems as though theres just a program that is triggered and no human ever intervenes no matter how much i send emails etc.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

There could be a couple of technical issues.

First of all make sure all your AdWords URLs have been updated to the new site. Ads, sitelinks, KW level destination URLs, etc. The AdWords Editor is a crucial tool for me when I need to make mass edits like this. Things can slip through the cracks of the UI, so just make absolutely sure every URL has been changed.

On the other hand, there could be some kind of website/server issue that can't be fixed in AdWords. Double-check your AdWords URLs first.

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

There could be a couple of technical issues.

First of all make sure all your AdWords URLs have been updated to the new site. Ads, sitelinks, KW level destination URLs, etc. The AdWords Editor is a crucial tool for me when I need to make mass edits like this. Things can slip through the cracks of the UI, so just make absolutely sure every URL has been changed.

On the other hand, there could be some kind of website/server issue that can't be fixed in AdWords. Double-check your AdWords URLs first.

Tom

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

It might not be a coincidence that "man with a van" is trademarked by others. I've tried using it in ad copy before and had the ads disapproved.

This shouldn't be a reason for an account suspension, but in absence of any other ideas, maybe?

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

That's a good point! Smiley Happy 

Tom