AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspened do to suspicious Payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Similar to Sofia F. my account was suspended for...

"We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your AdWords account  (customer ID xxxxxxxxxx) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity,  we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from runnings:

My Credit Card company say they have no record of suspicious activity on my account. 

Trying to get respones from Google is a round-robin experience. they acknowledge my emails and then follow up, the next day, with an email that is the same as the original one they sent me.  At one point they gave me a link to a form to fill out...I filled it out and received no response.  Today (two days later) I filled it out again.  Their live chat and phone number just lead me back to email.  How can I find out what the real problem is so that I can get it resoulved?

George C.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspened do to suspicious Payment activity

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
can you share the website URL?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’