AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspendid due to billing ? frustration for being an agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yesterday I got the following email from google adwords:

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

I sent a reply to them that the billing info on the account is correct and that I hadn't had any previous similar issues with it.

The reply that I got stated as follows:

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

I can't figure out which of the policies got violated if any. No explanation was sent by the support team. I did not receive any prior warnings that I was in violation of google's policies or anything.  All my ads were linked to the following webpages:

here is my website 

www.mano-nuolaida.com

Re: Account suspendid due to billing ? frustration for being an agency

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
I can only suggest that you reply to the reply and ask for reconsideration or further detail. It is unusual to get suspended if you are truly not violating some terms of use - even if it's inadvertent on your part.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Re: Account suspendid due to billing ? frustration for being an agency

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WHen ever i am writing to google the are giving me a robotic typed ans just with a different representative name , i am not even sure whether my account is being reviewed by adwords personal, it appears its as an automated system reply all the time Smiley Sad

to the best of my knowledge its simply billing unverified issues but in email they always quote about adwords policy violation that is very strange :/

Hello Advertiser,

Thank you for writing to us.

I am Neil from Google AdWords team and I am here to assist you.

As per your email, I understand your concern is in regards to the suspension of your account. While reviewing your account "6xx-xxx-xxxx", we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Neil
Google Inc. | The Google AdWords Team | 1-866-2-GOOGLE | adwords.google.com