AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear sir,

Can anyone tell me why my account is banned this is first time i created account on google and it says suspicious behaviour found in my account and other account. I meant this is my new card and first time used on google. I even paid google first it was manual payment option. Can anyone help me because google helpline has no answer of my questions.

Re: Account suspended

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Did you contact with the adwords help support?

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did actually they say they will review again and get back to me in 3days but this is soo annoying that we pay to google money for advertisement and they treat us like that. I need the reason why they suspend in the first place. If they need documents just ask and i will provide them.

Regards,
Anis Wali

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hello Anis W,

According to Google Adwords Help:

An account can get suspended if it breaks the rules or appears to be connected with another account that breaks the rules. Here are some examples:

You repeatedly violated our policies.
You violated our policies in a big way and put our users at risk.
You didn't successfully submit payment for your advertising costs.
Your account appears to be closely related to an already suspended account.
We suspend AdWords accounts to better protect our users from behavior that causes poor, or even harmful, experiences. We want everyone to have a safe and positive experience with Google ads.

You can Read more about the topic here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Terry,

Thankyou for the information but my account is suspended due to suspicious behaviour of payment activity of my account and other account according to google adwords. But my question is how is that possible i never had a account on google this is the first time i have created an account on google and my credit card is new just made it for google adwords. It doesn't make any sense please help in this matter.

Regards,
ANIS WALI