AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

i opened my new gmail and adword account and then i created my new campaign to advertise my site <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and my site is about ethereum mining but after i finished with creating the campaign it said my ad is under review and i was waiting to get it approved so just after 30 minutes i went to my google adword account to check the status and i saw a red line saying your account is suspended for violating our policies and when i checked my ad status it still says under review so i want to ask why did it got suspended and google  is not telling me what did violate so i can fix it 

can someone tell me why was my google adword account was suspended 

thank you in advance 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to remove a URL.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
I'd suggest that you contact AdWords support by mail, phone or live chat as someone at AdWords support will be able to look into the exact cause of this for you.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Again Bhranansini P 

Here is more information about Suspended accounts.

Usually, after talking to a Google Rep you should have a better Idea of what the issue is. unfortunately it does take a few times and a few different people before you get it all figured out. Good luck. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I have an active account that I never used and today for some reason it got suspended. I don't even have ads on it.

I also work for a company and their account got suspended as well for no reason and when we send and email to adwords about the suspension we get an automated replay. What's going on with Adwords. I read all the ads policy and if I had no ads or campaigns created how can my account get suspended?????

This is unbelievable . I need to get answers but not from robots.

Kind regards

Eran

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear sir,
Why was my google adword account was suspended . I need to active my account. Please active my account.

Thanks a Lots
Ahammad Ali

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.