AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi i am Ashek Ali, I create Adword account ,submit my campaign  and adword run my campaign 1 day i pay my amount and  i contact discuss  help line adword help center confirm me my  website, campaign and payment method all ok just 2/3 business day  simple review. 

now adword suspend my account, this time i don't change my account. suspend  Reason (Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies).

i don't understand what is the problem my account.

can you suggest me how my account run ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi MD
If your account is suspended for major or repeated violations, it cannot be reactivated. I'm afraid that the policy violation was so serious, that Google does not give second chances on this. You will never be able to advertise this site on Google AdWords and there is nothing you can do about it I'm afraid.

I'd have a very detailed read of the policies here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en
However, as there is now NOTHING that you can do, I'm afraid that you will be wasting your time reading if the reason is to try and find a way back in.

Without knowing your site URL, I cannot point you to the correct policy. While agree that Google could be a LOT more transparent in giving the exact reason, in the past 3 years, I have not seen them get it wrong once.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is a lost cause. If I was in your position, I'd move on. This isn't something you're going to be able to change.

Have a read of the other threads in the community. Search for "account suspended" (they're the posts that popped up and were suggested reads before posting this thread), they'll give you a lot of guidance from here on out.

Again, sorry, but there's nothing we can do to change the policy team's mind in this case.