AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Our site is suspended! Fist we had the "Under review" message. I have tried to contact by mail and received the same message 3 times! Aperantly a automatick responder. Than Yesterday i decided to call and i reached in the USA office (2 times) very kind ladys that informed me that they would look deeper in my case. Than i receievd in the night an email that "The Adwords acount does not comply with the Google policys". I have checked and there is nothing to find. When i open my account the message stated that they are (As the other post here) not able to verify the the billing information. No one contacted or us or the bank and all information is correct. Can some one please help me and inform me what actions to take? Please!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Peter,

I can understand the frustration you are having account suspension due to billing not getting verified. But I would like to point out that being a weekend, there might be a delay, but as soon as the new week will start, Google will hopefully look into the Billing details and cross check that as you have already talked to Adwords Support. 

Let's wait for the weekend to complete and then see if your billing gets verified. Additionally, I would also like to mention here that depending upon what payment method you have used, it might take little time for Google to complete the verification process.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Pankaj,

Thank you for your kind reply.

Yes, i will wait till monday, but i thought perhaps some one had all ready the right advise what to do.

But thank you for your note.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Peter,

• Is it your first and only AW account? 
  • What did you advertise on AW ?

Cheers,

Asaf

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Peter,

I think your account will start on monday or tuesday. so dont worry and if it'll not than there is some problem in your ad like your display url is different from destination url or may be some other problem so have a review on your campaign.

Thanks

-VIcky

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Asaf,

Yes it is the first time, and it is a travel related site.

I will see how the day passes and Will call tonight again when nothing changes.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Vicky,

Thank you, i reviewed it now.

And i had no dissaproved adds, but some adds that showed "Under review".

I have delated that ads "The under review ones" and lets see what hapenes.

As i actual not understand what hapenes ad it sayes still: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

I will try after to check, and otherwise i will hang in the phone again.

What else i can do.....

Thank you Vicky 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Peter,

First of all thanks for your appreciation.

As you already contacted to google so there is no other way, but i want to suggest you that just fill the form and summary of issue on below link because there is a specific AdWords customer ID * block in these form so you'll get a quick response from google.

https://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?&contact_type=form_r0

Thanks

-Vicky 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Vicky,

Thank you, as you advised i did so.

I will follow up with what reply they send me.

Thank you !!!!!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi peter,

I also faced these problem, after the submission of the form you'll got a instant automated mail in your mail box and as i experienced your account will activate with in 3 working days.

Please let me know, when your account will unsuspend/active.

Thanks

-Vicky