AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The n time I posted here. Once you are blacklisted, you are forever blacklisted. I just wish to use Adwords for my other business.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Have you fixed your site since posting the last time?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are told to fix A, so as we. After review, we are told to fix B, we do so. Then, C and D and finally, we are told again to fix A which we have already fixed. Bear in mind, those request for review and having a reply from Google takes weeks sometimes. So, it is really taken a lot of time even though we have responded really promptly. We just feel that we are not treated professionally. At the last email we received from Google, it does not tell us what to fix finally - they just said we are violating. It is back to the start again. A month later, we sent few email, rejected. We setup new account for other business, account close by Google.

Is there anything else we can do?

Pin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can someone from Google Adwords talk to us?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance of all other sections of the Policy;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’