AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just set up me account on 4/14 and did two ads that just started running this week. I am a Businessman. In this industry for over a decade. Google suspends my account and the cookie cutter emails leave my nothing but confused. Still dont know why

my sites are paydayloansking.com and billbuster.com.  I bought these sites. I know that the previous owner of billsbuster had been suspended, but why would that impact me. 

Do I have any other options here. Why does this company not have  a phone # you can speak to a person about this? just lauched these sites this week and this is very frustrating.

Any Help appreciated. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

>>" I bought these sites. I know that the previous owner of billsbuster had been suspended, but why would that impact me."

Well...you need to fix the sites prior to be un-suspended.

It's good that you own them, and have control over the content. A site that was suspended, must be first brought into compliance, prior to account un-suspension, no matter that the violation had happened before your owned the domain. (Hence; if you did NOT own the domains, that would be a problem: fixing  a site that is not yours.)

So, carefully  review the "financial servicessection of the Policy, and bring  the site into compliance.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account suspended!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

QUOTE "but why would that impact me" Dude your billbuster.com website is pure ads, it looks way too spammy you really need to fix it up asap dude and i wouldnt worry about the account being suspended for just yet, just email AdWords and explain that you purchased these websites and you are going to make them Google AdWords complaint and you will have your account back in no time... Also make sure you read up on the Google advertising policy ASAP https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?rd=1