AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.. Someone Please help me.  I have called customer service 3 times and sent the autodrafted form to customer service 4 times. My account has been suspended  due to policy violation.  I'm not defiant, I want to make whatever corrections needed to remove the suspension.  The problem is that I do not see what the problem is.  In fact neither can customer service nor the emailed submitted form.  They all respond with the same generic "there is a policy violation" but they don't help me find what exact policy was violated nor how to fix it.   Please can someone, anyone help me?  This has been the worst customer service experience literally of my life.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thats the problem.  There is nothing specific mentioned. I wish that were the case.

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Pinnacle G,

Unfortunately, what you have is far more than I could guess. We can help with technical operations of AdWords but once it drifts into anything personal (billings, account logins, passwords, lost accounts, suspensions, etc.), we are not able to do much to assist.

The email has to state something of value (a general reason) that will help you investigate more. If you wish to post your website (the landing page of the ads), we could try and suggest some reasons for the suspension. And you can use this help file to guide you, which has several links to other bits of info, too.