AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended without any valid reason

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i was running my adwords account from almost last 2 years and suddenly yesterday i got msg that my account has been suspended. My website and my ads are as per Google compliance policy. No where on my website you will be any brand logo or any wrong information. Same is with my ads. However my account still got suspended. Customer service says that i have violated any adwords policy in this account or any other account. This is the only account i have as this is almost 2 years old and with all compliance.  My business has stuck and i am in big time problem right now... Please help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended without any valid reason

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi rishabh a Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. I'm sorry about what happened.
I have to remind you that you can't expose your customer ID here in order to protect your account.
1st of all, take a look at this and see which policy that you have violated- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en&ref_topic=3122886
If you are still unsure, I suggest that you fill this form- https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Hope that helps. Good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi rishabh, i am sorry for what happened, may be you are running technical support campaign, from past 2 months google is in its own way to give the best advertising service so they are cleaning up the adwords account its ur turn now, may be now you are getting the error "Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies", if you are getting this error then you will be banned for life time that if you create 10 more accounts as well google will block all the accounts, but even still they are ways that you can run the campaign for technical support.. for more info contact me at 09032789856 or reply me.

thanx & regards,
darshan s shetty

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Rishabh a, before you want to contact Darshan s, there's a post that you need to see-
*Stay Safe
Keep your eyes open when you accept direct help outside of the Community from another user. Make sure you know this person is AdWords qualified and consider how much access you are willing to grant them to your account and/or computer (if any).

Hi Darshan s Smiley Happy. I suggest that you don't post your telephone number here. It's a risk that you don't want to have.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ollie i just check everything but i don't see any violation of any site policy. Moreover this website has been designed by adwords partner company. Please do something need full.

Also i know this kind of post giving external help can't help, so i never consider them.
Waiting for help.

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Oh. Okay. If you are unsure about what to do, fill in the form that I gave in the earlier post. It will take some time.
However, if it still doesn't give the actual reason, I suggest that contact the AdWords customer support at US time zone.

P/s: Edit your earlier post on the customer ID by clicking on the "Gear" icon. Do not expose your ID. 

All the best from me Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
@Rishabh a; Please post your website URL;
@ Darshan s; Refrain from any promotion services on this community. This is not allowed per community guidelines
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my website URL is http://www.techinq.com

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
What is the email you received ? (Do not include and personal info)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I dont understand... why everything is so spooky here... i just talked to the adwords support again... and yes they have confirmed again that a 3rd party tech support campaign can't run irrespective of the fact if you dont have any 3rd party logo, trademark, image, text in either of your website or Ad text.

and when i asked for a link to the website she said that its a new policy so we dont have a link available but 3rd party tech support can't run.

and Moshe its against the information that you provided the other day after confirming from Google itself.