AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended to to advertising policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Respected Sir/Madam

My account was suspended few months back due to some policy violation. 
I am working as link builder and SEO expert on Odesk from 5 years. You can check it on given link.https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/users/SEO-SEM-PPC-Google-Adwods-Link-Builder-_~010c53c42229b0fb29/
I was want to migrate from SEO to SEM and PPC expert. I created my account and start running some experimenting basis test campaigns to getting results and seeing improvement. I write good quality score on my Ads. 

After the practice that I take the Google adwords test on Odesk and got 88% score and my number is on top 10. But after a few days later I launch a campaign form Clickbank site (about jobs opportunities). Dut to which I got account suspension message due to advertising policy violation. I am also interested to give google adwords certified test.

Please let me know, how to complaint google about this and also suggest me solution of this problem and save my futher.

With regard
Ishfaq

Re: Account suspended to to advertising policies

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ishfaq

I've passed your issue to the AdWords support team who will review your case agian. They will send you the communication via email, so please check your mailbox.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Re: Account suspended to to advertising policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How much time they will take to review. Where I can send complaint to their support center.