AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended tech support by adwords & Bing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I had researched a lot about the tech support business & mostly I got to know that Its  quite hard to run tech support website on Google & Bing. Most of the website got suspended without any specific reason except user safety policy.

What is actually Google adwords safety policy?

What things I need to done at my website to make as per Google adword  & Bing guidelines ?

Because I am very afraid because I dont want to suspend my account through Google Adwords & Bing.

Please give your valuable suggestions, However your suggestions are welcome!!

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended tech support by adwords & Bing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Parambir,

We have recently updated our Policies. You can find a full breakdown of AdWords Advertising Policies here.

What I think you are looking for is the following: "We don't want users to feel misled by ads that we deliver, and that means being upfront, honest, and providing them with the information that they need to make informed decisions".

If you are hoping to advertise a Technical Support website, then I recommend that before you start with reviewing all AdWords Policies. Please note that ads promoting sites that offer little unique value to users will more than likely not be allowed. You'll need to show added value. Ultimately you'll need to contact the AdWords Support team for any account specific questions.

I cannot help you with Bing advertising I'm afraid.

Kathleen