AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended since billing information cannot be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

It has been a long story now but I have been experiencing problems with my adwords account for a year now. I used to have a working adwords account for years and I spent $1000 per year on advertising. A year ago I was notified that my account had been disabled since the billing information could not be verified. I cheched the information, updated anything that needed to be updated. There wasn't a pisitive solution to my problem. I deleted the account, opened an absolutely new one and I got the same problem. I cannot figure out the causes for this situation. I used the card to transfer a few bucks to the account, it was successful, but changed nothing to the status of the account.

This is quite frustrating, as my business relies on advertising on a monthly basis. I own a machining company and we advertise primarily in Germany. I am using different networks now, but for the industry that I am in and for the target country Google is simply the best.

I could not contact telephone support in Germany and I really hope that someone could help me in solving this issues.

Any ideas and help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended since billing information cannot be verified

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I answered you in another post of yours; Please do not post more than once; We answer all questions;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Your-Google-AdWords-account-has...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account suspended since billing information cannot be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I reposted this because I thought that the previous one had not been published. Then I found it. I cannot contact the customer support in Germany, as it seems that there isn't telephone support here.

Thanks.