AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended help please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our ads were suspended due to our display url, mts.cc (our website) having the following issues.

1.  No physical address listed on the landing page.

-This is a weird request as we do have our physical address in our Contact us Page

2.  No non-affiliated disclaimer on the landing page.

-We did not have this a setup.  I created a disclaimer page but was told I can't link to it but rather have to have text on the landing page.  This seems odd as well.  I put some text on the home page but wasn't sure why I can't have a disclaimer page linked instead.

3.  No pricing page listed on our website. 

-This on totally confuses me.  We sell services and complex communication systems to our customers.  These systems are custom quoted based upon criteria received from the customer.  We are not selling piece parts like Amazon and thus putting pricing up doesn't make sense. 

Can anyone help clear some of this up for me?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Hannah (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Account suspended help please.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Andrew, 

If you have made changes or believe you are already in compliance with the policy that caused your suspension you can request a re-review of your site here. You should add the details you have here in the summary notes at the end of this form. The policy team will get back to you directly with information on their decision. 

Let us know if you have any further questions about this, 

Hannah

Re: Account suspended help please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The changes we made apparently was enough to lift the suspension the next day.  Hopefully it stays that way!