AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended, gaming the google network?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My account has been suspended with reason given: Gaming the Google Network.

This is quite serious, it about "Engaging in practices that attempt to circumvent or interfere with Google's advertising systems and processes"

My website is none of that: http://www.itandgeneral.com

It is a website promoting our IT business offering for VoIP telephony, online office and internet bonding solution.

I have not been able to speak to anyone and I am continuing to receive standard email with no explanation and details on why the account has been suspended.

Can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Account suspended, gaming the google network?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
This is a serious violation.
I don't think there is a way out of this suspension....
Sorry!
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,
Thanks for your replay.
It is frustrating being accused of such serious violation and having no one I can talk to explain that they have got it completely wrong!
Can you help shed some light on why Google think the website is in violation of that policy?
This is a very standard website about my business built with standard Wordpress and one of the most popular themes called bridge used by 28,358 other websites. So nothing designed to attempt to circumvent or interfere with Google's advertising systems and processes.

Please help!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The issue here is not the website, but, apparently,  a business model which violated the policy.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are an Telecommunications firm as well and have been suspended for the same reason. "Gaming the network"." We are a legitimate business - in business for almost 30 years. I dont understand the violation and have tried, quite unsuccessfully, for just someone to help me understand the policy and how I can remediate it. Please help! Thank you.