AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended for no reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account went suspend after I entered new website

www.case.org.sg

We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

Are this website contain major violations of Google policy? Please explain.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended for no reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Are you the agency promoting the site?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

no. we are footwear company. I am just testing is it non profit organization will get traffic with lowest bid. It make no harm to anyone. Why google suspend me?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
So why are you promoting a site you do not own?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it against adwords policy? It is just a testing. And promoting this site make no harm to anyone. I bid with lowest bid to test the ads dont even went to live.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

Can I know what is the policy I repeatedly violated?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
What are you exactly testing with a site you do not own?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Told in previous thread. to test whether adwords will give special discount to non profit organization in display network. You may think i am stupid but this is the only way you will know. My footwear web getting very very low impression with the price i affordable just want to know is it happen to other site. Is it against adwords policy? if no why google suspend me?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Have  you had any doubt that this practice would not be considered a violation?

This "goes without saying"..... You might be jeopardizing  a campaign of the site owner...

>>>"....1 Programs.  Customer authorizes Google and its affiliates to place Customer’s advertising materials and related technology (collectively, “Ads” or “Creative”) on any content or property (each a “Property”) provided by Google or its affiliates on behalf of itself or, as applicable, a third party (“Partner”).  Customer is solely responsible for all:  (i) Creative, (ii) Ad trafficking or targeting decisions (e.g., keywords) (“Targets”), (iii) Properties to which Creative directs viewers (e.g., landing pages) along with the related URLs and redirects (“Destinations”) and (iv) services and products advertised on Destinations (collectively, “Services”)

And this test, you are running, does not make sense: All ads take part in the auction. No ad is favored over the other. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Which policy in adwords stated that website can be only advertise by the site owner? If I am happy with some kind of product, I am not allowed to pay money and tell everyone this product is nice?