AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to malicious software at first, it was fixed, but still suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I manage some Adwords account for my clients. One of them is being suspended and still is until now without any visible reason. Here's the case :

1. I got this Adwords account for our main website : www.ritikastonegallery.com

2. A few weeks ago that website got hacked and was infected by some malicious trojan virus without us knowing about it, so Google automatically suspended our Adwords account.

3. Knowing that the website is severely damaged, we are changing the URL to our other website which is www.jualmarmer.com. And we appeal to Google to review our account and to activate it. But it has been more than 2 weeks since, and all we got from Google is 

"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google."
I even called Google call center in my country but they are as blind as I am in this case and simply said "we will redirect your question" and still no explanation until today.

What I need to know is :

1. Why my account still got suspended even after I fixed the initial problem? What is wrong with it now?

2. Am I allowed to just abandon this account and create a new one for my latest website www.jualmarmer.com?

3. What should I do to get a clear explanation on this matter? I tried sending email, call the call center, send feedback... none of it worked.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

regards,

Claudia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended due to malicious software at first, it was fixed, but still suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ritika S

You must first fix the domain and account in violation. Clean your site of malware and then check with your Search Console account for malware notice. Or check with Google safe browsing. Once you are sure it is all clean. Contact the support and give them the reference for the malware removal and verification of the same. If everything else is fine, your account should be reinstated. 

However, if you had another account suspended in the past and you did not get it fixed, be sure all your future accounts will be suspended. Hence, creating a new site or a new account won't help. The first violation should be fixed first. 

---

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter