AdWords
9.3K members online now
9.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended - don't know why!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we are a nonprofit organization and two weeks ago our AdWords account got suspended without any prior notification from Google or any specific reason given by Google. In a response to my email they said: "We routinely review our advertisers’ landing pages as part of our commitment to making the AdWords experience safe and effective for our users and our advertisers. We suspended your AdWords account after a review of your landing page quality, because we believe that advertising policy violations create a seriously negative and/or harmful user experience".

What I get from that is that the suspension must have something to do with our landing pages, which are the two pages of our organization http://openmediafoundation.org/ and https://www.denveropenmedia.org/. No one here has an ideas as two why our two pages would violate some kind of policy or terms of condition and would create a "harmful user experience". Maybe someone here can look at it and try to help us figure out this problem! Thanks! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended - don't know why!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Rebecca,

Just to confirm this. Go to your keywords tab and click on the speech bubble next to the keywords. You will see comments against the Landing page field if there is an issue with the webpages. Also, please let me know if the content on the website is original and not picked from anywhere online.

Cheers,

KC

Adathon.in

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
This message usually indicates an inappropriate content. (I did not watch the videos; though...)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

The speech bubbles in the status column on the keywords tab don't show any comments concerning the landing page quality. The content on both of our websites is all original.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hello again; I think that your videos/ (some of them ) have content prohibited by the Policy;
Please review the content sections of the Policy, and verify that all videos include content which is allowed.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’