AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended cause you violated our promotional code policy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all, 

We had made a violation of the adwords promotional code policy and thus all the ads we have placed are all disabled and account is suspended. I was wondering how I could contact adwords but all lines are not answering and I do not have a clue on how to move forward in my advertising campaign. 

Please advise how am I suppose to go ahead with this. 

Thanks

Gabriel

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended cause you violated our promotional code policy.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Gabriel S,

Can i know what are you advertising?

Robin
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Gabriel,

Please check the Promotion Code Policy. If your account is suspended, due to this, you can contact the Google support team by this form.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If you can't get through Google's phone system to talk to support, that's a very bad sign. Certain kinds of suspensions (they can that are almost never lifted) aren't allowed to talk to phone support at all.

This penalty is usually slapped on advertisers who abuse the promotional policy by creating new accounts just to use coupons. Create a new account, use it long enough to use up a "new advertiser" coupon, then create another account to get another coupon, ad infintum.

Those advertisers don't get unsuspended, because they've been effectively stealing money from Google. There is very little hope for you.