AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended , by outsourced bulgarian google team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

My account got suspended because they claim i sell facebook likes on my site turtlemedia.social.

The Bulgarian outsourced google team, from company Sutherland global services. Blocks my account even tho i explain that we dont sell fake fans, that its done by facebook marketing through Facebook.com/ads.

They claim im trying to cheat them, while at the same time lying about not having an office in Bulgaria, when infact they have, and its outsourced to the most **bleep**ty company from India.

At Sutherland(Google) they tell me first to delete my ads, then they would unsuspend me, when i did it, they wanted me to change my site as a whole, even tho i tell them, that i dont want to market this site anymore, only clints sites....they tell me (how can we know that you wont) and then they tell me to "start selling books or something, then i would be unblocket?) so real **bleep**ty experiance with the (indian/bulgarian) google team

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended , by outsourced bulgarian google team

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Outsourced or not; they are correct: you need to fix the site.
Promoting "likes" is not allowed. (It falls under the Policy section of:"Products or services that enable dishonest behavior")

If you wish to advertise with Google in the future - you must fix the site. In other words: to change the business model!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes but im selling guaranteed fans, even tho it might cost me more than the price customers pay, but they are only found trough facebook ads, so we are an advertising company. But we agreed that i would not ad this site anymore.

We have clients that we would like to advertise their sites, but google sutherland cant understand that we will no longer put ads for turtlemedia, only ads for 3rd party companies, like haird dressers, restaurants etc. ive had similar issues in the past solved by an easy call by Google Denmark. But when ive moved to Bulgaria this outsourced team does not "trust" your word that you will not advertise this site.
Thats like calling a company in India, not really Googles style.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
As said, The site MUST be fixed. Abandoning the site, or stop advertising, will NOT resolve the issue. Google is firm on this.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
and you think this is okay? mr im taking it from google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
funny Google calling dishonest behavior while lying about having a team in Bulgaria, very honest Google.... which have outsourced all manegement positions to India because they cost roughly one tenth for high level manegers