AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended and then blocked.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, could someone help me? I've got my account suspended and then blocked without any explanations what was the reason. It says: "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts."

I'm a Ukraininan moved to New Zealand, my old account was created in Ukraine, so I checked the old one and found that there's a small amount of money that needs to be paid, something about $15. I tried to pay, but it gives me an error.

Now I'm trying to find an answer how can I pay and what is the reason of blocking my accounts, but everything I get from support are template messages that my account is blocked and that I shouldn't create new ones.

Could someone help me and give me any clues what to do?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended and then blocked.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please fill in this form;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account suspended and then blocked.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

I have a similar problem...My ads were running for 2 weeks in a row without any issues.

Today it is dissapproved for site not working.

i have contacted google and they promised to call me back and sort it out. Even told me they escalated the issue.

I have not heard a word and can not understand why my ad is dissapproved, my sit eis working perfectly.

regards