AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended and then blocked.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, could someone help me? I've got my account suspended and then blocked without any explanations what was the reason. It says: "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts."

I'm a Ukraininan moved to New Zealand, my old account was created in Ukraine, so I checked the old one and found that there's a small amount of money that needs to be paid, something about $15. I tried to pay, but it gives me an error.

Now I'm trying to find an answer how can I pay and what is the reason of blocking my accounts, but everything I get from support are template messages that my account is blocked and that I shouldn't create new ones.

Could someone help me and give me any clues what to do?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended and then blocked.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please fill in this form;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account suspended and then blocked.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

I have a similar problem...My ads were running for 2 weeks in a row without any issues.

Today it is dissapproved for site not working.

i have contacted google and they promised to call me back and sort it out. Even told me they escalated the issue.

I have not heard a word and can not understand why my ad is dissapproved, my sit eis working perfectly.

regards