AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended after "green light" from Google employees.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My account has been suspended 1 week after I spoke with a google employee and he told me everything is ok and my site and ads are approved and ready to go. I DID NOT MODIFY MY SITE IN ANY WAY SINCE IT WAS APPROVED !!! So I`m "**bleep**" for a 100th time for 3 weeks using Google Adwords ! I forwarded all my email communication with that employee to the google support email + this thread https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/My-ad-is-Disapproved-it-only-sa... .. I also wrote that I will discontinue any ads, ad-campains .. just don`t suspend my account - this doesn`t make any sense am I a criminal of some kind ? Why give me the "green light" only to get my whole account suspended later ?!

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended after "green light" from Google employees.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Alexand,

Here is very informative Link on account suspension, I hope you find this useful and get the answer of your question"Account suspended".

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176031

Thanks
Anchal 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you .. unhelpful, uninformative and inadequate answer as always Smiley Happy)) I didn`t expect anything else. Why do I even bother ? Also I have a promotional code so I can`t request a refund Smiley Tongue yey .. Google are thieves also .. Google employees should learn to READ and communicate with eachother and stop lying about the support being in Ireland Smiley Very Happy It`s clearly not (I`ve worked as a support .. I know you better than you know yourselves people). The only person who is trying here is Moshe. I`m going back in the jungle of misinformation to try to get a refund at least, because Google can't tell if you gave them money with a credit card or as a promotional code (which is freaking OBVIOUS). 

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Alexand, 

This link about suspended accounts might help you find out a bit more about why your account was suspended.

A.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

No it`s not helping. Start reading ! I have 10 emails communicating with one of you who tells me everything is OK. Then it`s all OK .. (no modification of the site at all ! keywords - paused ! ) 1 week after -> account suspended .. not SITE ... ACCOUNT !

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Alexand;

Since your site violated the Landing Page policy, the conclusion of our other discussion was that you MUST fix the website content before you could appeal returning to advertise with Google.

Have you fixed your website?

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Well the Google employee I've spoken with launched a review and after that told me that everything is fine ! Why lie ? In this case I consider myself lied to .. and this suspension - unjustified because it`s not my fault !

If she told me "it`s still wrong - we can`t proceed, remove the ad because your account can be suspended" - I would be ok with that. Do you understand my frustration now ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Google employees continue to make stuff up in order to justify their lack of communication .. the new reason is that now my account is connected to an account/s that repeatedly violated some rules Smiley Very Happy Couldn`t get more fun Smiley Very Happy Maybe because my brother has an account and he was trying to launch a campaign on the same site but when I created my account he deleted all the campaigns from his account in order to not have 2 accounts with ads for the same site. Could this be fixed in this ocasion ?
Otherwise what ? I can never ever ever ever use Adwords again ? Even murderers get out of prison at one point .. and I still fail to see what I did wrong. So to summarize - 
1. My brother is testing to run an ad for this site. 2. I`m creating Adwords account 3. He deletes everything 4. I continue to test. 5. Support tells me all is OK. 6. Support tells me my account is violating some policies - suspended. 7. I ask why. 8. Support tells me it`s not in fact my account .. it`s another account Smiley Happy)))))))))))) which is not violating anything .. but in the past he violated something ... so MY account will be suspended Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Also I though account suspension is for heavy repeated violations and I don`t see how it applies to me ! I spoke to my brother and he confirmed that he deleted everything before I began ! Please fix this laggy system before we`re all suspended Smiley Very Happy

Re: Account suspended forever.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Alexand;
It seems that you have violated the Policy too many times ; in various ways (as discussed in this discussion, and the other one, you opened a week ago). As you said, when you are suspended by Google - It's forever. I am afraid you cannot advertise with Google anymore, anyplace, anytime.
Once you are suspended, no matter what argument you bring up , we cannot assist you further. We did our best. I would strongly suggest, that you would find other avenues for advertising. Google is unlikely to remove the ban.

Alexand wrote:
1. My brother is testing to run an ad for this site. 2. I`m creating Adwords account 3. He deletes everything 4. I continue to test. 5. Support tells me all is OK. 6. Support tells me my account is violating some policies - suspended. 7. I ask why. 8. Support tells me it`s not in fact my account .. it`s another account Smiley Happy)))))))))))) which is not violating anything .. but in the past he violated something ... so MY account will be suspended Smiley Very Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’