AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended. Not sure why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. Learn more"

I went to check out my adwords, liek I always do and recieved this message. I'm a locksmith and I need this campaign. I havn't changed or added or touched my campaign in a while now and now they email me sayinjg Give it a 3 day review!

3 days of no campaign is a brutal loss for me. There is absolutely no reason for this and now my business, family, and me pesonally are suffereing for it. 

What can I do to fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended. Not sure why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is extremely odd. I have a message saying I'm suspended but I go do a search on my keywords and I'm on google. I have  1 impression for the entire day. I usually get about 600-800 (search network only). I have search about 20 cities in my service area with different keyword and i'm in #1 position but my account is suspenmded?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi there, 

You might just want to double check if you have any other AdWords account that you may have accidentaly set up, which could account for you still seeing yourself on Google.

Also, it may be useful to bear in mind that if you AdWords account is suspended it won't affect you being shown on other Google products like Search or Places. It may be these that you are showing on? 

A.