AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspend with due to advertising cost when there was no charge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Team,

I am very upset with some annoying messages from google Recently i got my monthly credit line approved from google 2 days before and i asked to white list my mcc guess what i got from them is a red line saying that we have not received the advertising cost hence we have suspended your account the best part is there was no campaign on my account Now i want to understand when there was no campaign which means not even a single click how can my account have over due and they says that its their policy and that have suspended the account so cant do anything with it.

Can Anyone explain me this why this happened because thing is result me not only loosing my credit line but also a down promise and bad reputation in front of my client as if this is how adwords will work i believe one day will come when people will not believe in advertising with google this is the second account i got the issue on two different companies

When i filled up the appeal form i get a very rude message that your account is suspened and cannot be reactivate So being an advertiser 

1) I spend $0 and google ask me to pay

2) I have not created a single campaign and i violated their policy

3) without making any revenue i loose the credit line for a toss because google team does not gave the exact reason or right answer

4) i loose my clients

Is there anyone who can give me answer and help me 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspend with due to advertising cost when there was no charge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a peer to peer community among advertisers. We cannot help with billing issues. Those you sort out by contacting Google directly.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’